- At this age point, babies, in general, are more alert and have good eye contact. They respond to their parents’ voices and are starting to have longer content awake periods. While smiles aren’t a regular developmental achievement at this age, you can still see the happiness in babies' faces while they are engaged.
- Most babies at this age point, have also gained a bit more head and neck stability. 2-5 Months Baby Photoshoot is great for capturing babies’ expressions because they’re more awake and they’re starting to recognize more of their surroundings.
- Newborn Photoshoot on the other hand focuses more on how small and precious your baby is!
- Wrapping may not be possible for babies older than 3 months.
- Newborn photography poses or setups are not possible for a 2-5-month-old baby.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We strive for the utmost professionalism, to maintain that we follow a few guidelines, policies, and work ethics. You are requested to read and understand the below-mentioned details carefully. We suggest you book the session with us only if you are ok with our work process and terms & conditions.
As we only book a certain number of sessions each month, we recommend booking as early as your first scan.
*We do not take urgent bookings.
* Signed agreement and 50 % advance payment will be required at least 10 days in advance.
-The session will take place at our studio in Paldi. We do not travel for sessions.
- Baby’s parents are allowed in the studio. [Friends and relatives are strictly not allowed in the studio]
SESSION TIME: 11:30 am
- We highly recommend sessions with babies take place in the morning hours.
-Please note it’s important that you arrive on time for your session so that we can do the photoshoot hassle-free.
PROPS & SETUPS
- Setup or theme is the ambiance that is created for the frame to be photographed. It includes the background, floor, concept and lighting methods.
- You do not have to bring anything with you. We have all the necessary things which suit our style of photography. Minimal props depending on package you book will be used. We like to use the props that we own and that goes with our style of photography. All photographers like to stick to their own style. We do not copy other photographer’s work.
- Baby photo-shoots are based on baby's mood and flexibility, so no matter what we discuss and decide for props and poses we might have to adjust everything according to the baby's comfort.
- Detailed information regarding setups and parents’s outfits will be discussed after booking.
- After booking, a link to set up selection and a questionnaire will be sent to you.
- IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO ENTERTAIN ANY REQUEST FOR A DIFFERENT SETUP OR EXTRA SETUP ON THE DAY OF THE SHOOT.
-Standard retouching, exposure correction, colour correction, cropping.
- complex retouching: hair color changes or adjustments, extreme scar, laugh lines, nail color/filing, body-shaping, background replacement, or photo manipulation.
- Photographs will be edited as per our style.
- A deposit of 50% as an advance payment and a signed copy of the agreement are required to reserve a session date.
- Advance payment is non-refundable.
- The remaining balance of the session fee is due on the day of the session.
RESCHEDULING OF THE SESSION:
- There is no extra charge for moving a session if you have given at least 24 hours notice. However, if it is under 24 hours before the session, at the last minute or during the session a rescheduling fee of 3000/- Rs will apply to secure the next booking.
- Photos for print will be provided without any logo.
- Photos for sharing online will have our logo within the digital photograph.
- The logo position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
- In-session [low-resolution, 800 pixels, 72 dpi] photographs will have the watermark.
- The watermark position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
- The digital files remain the sole property of the Photographer and will never be given or sold.