1. Please complete this form as thoroughly as possible for tailored information.
2. We want to clarify that we don't recreate others' work. For that, contacting those photographers directly is recommended.
3. If you're worried about us contacting you for bookings, no need to fret. We just require your details for accurate info and pricing.
4. If you admire our work and have queries, please reach out. We prefer clients genuinely interested in working with us.
Please provide the exact and correct age. In case the baby is premature, please let us know in the comment section or during the session. We will pose the baby according to his or her comfort level. Please do not provide incorrect age information.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO GET A MATERNITY PHOTO SESSION DONE?
- For most women, the ideal timeframe for maternity photos is around 8 months. In this period, your belly will be just the right size. It will be big and beautiful, but not so big that it’s difficult for you to move around, change positions, and pose for the camera. Every expecting mother is a little different, and some might be ready for their photo shoot early and others might get their photos taken in the 9th month. It’s important to be on the safer side of caution. If anything, get your maternity photos taken too early rather than too late.
WHEN TO BOOK A SITTER SESSION?
- Sitter sessions can be done once your baby can comfortably sit up on their own without any support and before they start crawling. This is typically between 6-10 months, but as with everything, it can vary from baby to baby.
WHEN TO BOOK A NEWBORN SESSION?
- The best time for a newborn session is between 7 and 12 days after birth.
- Preferably a tentative session is booked based on your due date while you are still pregnant to guarantee your session. Once the baby is born, notify us within 48 hours after the baby is born and a firm date will be scheduled. If you missed out on booking a session before delivery, don't stress, please reach out to us as the session is available for the age of 5-60 days.
- However, priority scheduling is given to existing bookings. The best time for a newborn session is between 7 and 12 days after birth. It still depends on the baby's comfort level. Our packages for newborn sessions are only valid for babies up to 60 days old.
WHEN TO BOOK A MILESTONE SESSION?
- We shoot these sessions for babies starting their 11th month (first or second week), so you have your print products and digital filesback in time for the baby's first birthday party.
INFANT (2-5 MONTHS) SESSION:
- At this age point, babies, in general, are more alert and have good eye contact. They respond to their parents’ voices and are starting to have longer content awake periods. While smiles aren’t a regular developmental achievement at this age, you can still see the happiness in babies' faces while they are engaged.
- Most babies at this age point, have also gained a bit more head and neck stability. 2-5 Months Baby Photoshoot is great for capturing babies’ expressions because they’re more awake and they’re starting to recognize more of their surroundings.
- Newborn Photoshoot on the other hand focuses more on how small and precious your baby is!
- Wrapping may not be possible for babies older than 3 months.
- Newborn photography poses or setups are not possible for a 2-5-month-old baby.