WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO GET A MATERNITY PHOTO SESSION DONE?
- For most women, the ideal timeframe for maternity photos is around 8 months. In this period, your belly will be just the right size. It will be big and beautiful, but not so big that it’s difficult for you to move around, change positions, and pose for the camera. Every expecting mother is a little different, and some might be ready for their photo shoot early and others might get their photos taken in the 9th month. It’s important to be on the safer side of caution. If anything, get your maternity photos taken too early rather than too late.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As we only book a certain number of sessions each month, we recommend booking as early as your first scan.
We strive for the utmost professionalism, to maintain that we follow a few guidelines, policies, and work ethics. You are requested to read and understand the below-mentioned details carefully. We suggest you book the session with us only if you are ok with our work process and terms & conditions.
*We do not take urgent bookings.
* Signed agreement and 50 % advance payment will be required at least 10 days in advance.
CAN WE MEET BEFORE THE BOOKING?
- We provide in-detail information in the catalogues provided to the clients. If you have any queries kindly reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text on whatsapp (9723418183). We will be glad to be of help. We do not prefer or entertain meetings with clients before or after shoot.
- Please check our portfolio to get the idea about the work we provide. Based on the package you've selected, we'll provide background, lighting, small props like announcement board, small bunch of flowers, small shoes. Please note our main focus will be more on providing good photos with lighting, Props are not our style.
- Copying other photographer’s work will not be possible.
- Detailed information regarding outfits will be discussed after booking.
- 1:30 pm Or 4:30 pm
- Please note it’s important that you arrive on time for your session so that we can do the photoshoot hassle-free.
- -The session will take place at our studio in Paldi. We do not travel for sessions.
- Two persons are allowed at the studio [Usually you and your spouse. Friends and relatives are strictly not allowed]
WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO ADD MAKE UP?
- No worries. We recommend you get ready at home and come to your session. Make-up is only an option.
CAN I INCLUDE MY HUSBAND / PARTNER / OLDER SIBLING ?
- Yes, you are welcome to include your husband / partner/ older sibling (if any)
WILL YOU PROVIDE AN OUTFIT FOR THE SIBLING?
- Sibling outfits are not provided by us; you will have to arrange them yourself.
- Standard retouching, exposure correction, colour correction, cropping.
- complex retouching: hair color changes or adjustments, extreme scar, laugh lines, nail color/filing, body-shaping, background replacement, or photo manipulation. - Photographs will be edited as per our style.
- Photos for print will be provided without any logo.
- Photos for sharing online will have our logo within the digital photograph.
- The logo position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
- In-session [low-resolution, 800 pixels, 72 dpi] photographs will have the watermark.
- The watermark position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
- The digital files remain the sole property of the Photographer and will never be given or sold.
- A deposit of 50% as an advance payment and a signed copy of the agreement are required to reserve a session date.
- The remaining balance of the session fee is due on the day of the session.
- Advance payment is non-refundable.
RESCHEDULING OF THE SESSION:
- There is no extra charge for moving a session if you have given at least 24 hours notice. However, if it is under 24 hours before the session, at the last minute, or during the session a rescheduling fee of 3000/- Rs will apply to secure the next booking.