MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY DETAILS
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO GET A MATERNITY PHOTO SESSION DONE?
- For most women, the ideal timeframe for maternity photos is around 8 months. In this period, your belly will be just the right size. It will be big and beautiful, but not so big that it’s difficult for you to move around, change positions, and pose for the camera. Every expecting mother is a little different, and some might be ready for their photo shoot early and others might get their photos taken in the 9th month. It’s important to be on the safer side of caution. If anything, get your maternity photos taken too early rather than too late.
As we only book a certain number of sessions each month, we recommend booking as early as your first scan.
We strive for the utmost professionalism, to maintain that we follow a few guidelines, policies, and work ethics. You are requested to read and understand the below-mentioned details carefully. We suggest you book the session with us only if you are ok with our work process and terms & conditions.
- Please check our portfolio to get the idea about the work we provide. Based on the package you've selected, we'll provide background, lighting,small props like announcement board, small bunch of flowers, small shoes. Please note our main focus will be more on providing good photos with lighting, Props are not our style.
- Copying other photographer’s work will not be possible.
- Detailed information regarding outfits will be discussed after booking.
WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO ADD MAKE UP ?
- No worries, we will recommend that you get ready at your place and come for your session, make-up (free) is only available as an option.
CAN I INCLUDE MY HUSBAND?
- Yes, you are welcome to include your husband.
WILL YOU PROVIDE OUTFIT FOR SIBLING?
- We do not provide outfit for sibling, you will have to arrange it.
WHAT IS THE BEST AGE TO PHOTOGRAPH MY BABY?
- Our favourite window of time is between 7 to 12 days of age. This timing is important. Newborn babies are more flexible and have a ‘newborn curl’ from being inside the womb that allows them to be more easily posed. They also sleep more soundly in the first two weeks of life.
- However, the packages are valid for 5-60 days for newborn babies.
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY BABY’S NEWBORN SESSION?
- Preferably a tentative session is booked based on your due date while you are still
pregnant to guarantee your session. Once the baby is born, notify us in please notify us within 48 hours after the baby is born and a firm date will be scheduled.
- If you missed out on booking a session before delivery, don't stress, please reach out to us as the session is available for the age of 5-60 days.
- However, priority scheduling is given to existing bookings.
- We book a limited amount of newborn sessions each month.
- Confirmation of the session is required at least 10-15 days in advance.
- The digital files remain the sole property of the Photographer and will never be given or sold.