1. PAYMENT TERMS:
- A deposit of 50% is required to reserve a session date. The remaining balance of the session fee is due on the day of the session.
- Client understands that by entering into this agreement, Photographer is foregoing other photographic jobs. In the event of a cancellation or postponement of the session agreement by the Client, the amounts paid are non-refundable. In any case, Priyanka Modh photography liability does not exceed what you paid and can be reimbursed through photography only.
- 24 hours notice of postponements is appreciated. The client will be charged 3000/- for the next session if they cancel within 24 hours or during the session.
- Priyanka Modh Photography, reserves the right to reschedule any session at any point in time due to COVID-19 implemented regulations, health concerns, possible exposure, or arising symptoms of COVID-19.
3. COOPERATION/NO SHOWS:
- The photographer is not responsible if the Client and/or key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during sessions. If the Client and/or key individuals fail to appear at a scheduled session, the deposit is non-refundable.
The Client shall maintain control of other subjects including siblings. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure the cooperation of additional subjects as not to intrude on the baby’s immediate area. The Client shall provide all necessary controls over additional subjects.
5. FAILURE TO PERFORM:
- If the Photographer is unable to perform this agreement due to illness, emergency, fire, casualty, strike, the act of God, or causes beyond the control of the Photographer, the Photographer and Client shall make every attempt to reschedule the session. If the Photographer is unable to deliver photographic materials due to technological malfunctions, including but not limited to camera and processing, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault of the Photographer, liability shall be limited. In any case, Priyanka Modh photography liability does not exceed what you paid and can be reimbursed through photography only.
6. PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT:
- Cameras, mobile phone cameras, and camcorders are not permitted during any session, in-studio, or on location.
7. DURING A SESSION:
- Baby’s parents are allowed in the studio. [Friends and relatives are strictly not allowed in the studio]
- PriyankaModh Photography reserves a right to cancel your session on the day if there are more than 2 adults attending without any prior approval.
8. EDITING PROCESS:
- Standard retouching, exposure correction, colour correction, cropping.
- Not included:
- complex retouching: hair color changes or adjustments, extreme scarring, laugh lines, nail color/filing, body-shaping, background replacement, or photo manipulation. - Photographs will be edited as per our style.
9. DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS & COPYRIGHT:
- All images by Priyanka Modh Photography can be used for advertising, display, publication, social media, and portfolio purposes by Priyanka Modh.
- Clients must have the authority to use the likeness of persons in the portraits and will defend the photographer in case of legal issues.
- Digital files remain the exclusive property of Priyanka Modh Photography.
- Clients cannot use the images for profit but can print them for personal use.
- Photographs are for personal use only and cannot be used for professional purposes or sold.
- Images can be sent to agencies for promotion, but a release must be signed to ensure proper credit and logo usage.
- Digital files belong solely to the photographer and cannot be sold.
10. COMMUNICATION CHANNEL:
If you have any queries kindly reach out to us via email ( priyankamodhphotography@ gmail.com) or text on WhatsApp (9723418183). Your query will be answered within 24 hours.
Any disputes or complaints shall be communicated via email only.
11. LOGO POLICY:
- Photos for print will be provided without any logo.
- Photos for sharing online will have our logo within the digital photograph.
- The logo position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
- In-session [low-resolution] photographs will have the watermark.
- The watermark position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
12. STORAGE OF DIGITAL FILES AND PRINTS:
- Priyanka Modh Photography reserves the right to delete all raw files or any images after a period of 10 days from the Client's session date. After receiving purchased images Priyanka Modh Photography will no longer be responsible for storing Clients' image files. After receiving the USB drive it is the client's responsibility to check the images. Please make sure that you make multiple copies on your computer, cloud, or any other storage.
13. LIMIT OF LIABILITY:
- We take the utmost care with respect to the exposure and retouching of digital captures. However, in the unlikely event that all the originals are lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed within or beyond Photographer’s control, Photographer’s liability is limited scheduled the session at no additional cost. In the unlikely event that Photographer is injured or becomes too ill to attend the portrait session, Photographer will make every effort to reschedule to the earliest possible date. The client is aware if they choose to print their images through a personally chosen lab that the quality of the end result print of the digital files delivered is not under the control of the photographer, and frees Priyanka Modh Photography by Priyanka from any liability for any potential claims whatsoever based upon discoloration in the end result. Priyanka Modh Photography by Priyanka is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.