INFANT (2-5 MONTHS) SESSION:
- At this age point, babies, in general, are more alert and have good eye contact. They respond to their parents’ voices and are starting to have longer content awake periods. While smiles aren’t a regular developmental achievement at this age, you can still see the happiness in babies' faces while they are engaged.
- Most babies at this age point, have also gained a bit more head and neck stability. 2-5 Months Baby Photoshoot is great for capturing babies’ expressions because they’re more awake and they’re starting to recognize more of their surroundings.
- Newborn Photoshoot on the other hand focuses more on how small and precious your baby is!
- Wrapping may not be possible for babies older than 3 months.
- Newborn photography poses or setups are not possible for a 2-5-month-old baby.