WHAT IS A SITTER SESSION?
- Sitter sessions take place once your baby can comfortably sit up on their own without any support and before they start crawling. This is typically between 6-10 months but, as with everything, can vary from baby to baby.
As we only book a certain number of sessions each month, we recommend booking as early as your first scan.
We strive for the utmost professionalism, to maintain that we follow a few guidelines, policies, and work ethics. You are requested to read and understand the below-mentioned details carefully. We suggest you book the session with us only if you are ok with our work process and terms & conditions.
WHAT IS A SITTER SESSION?
- A sitter photo session is a milestone mini session in a baby’s first year.
- A sitter session is simply when the baby is sitting up unassisted but is not yet walking.
- Every baby develops differently, so a sitter photo session is usually scheduled when a baby is around 6-10 months old. Babies are very interactive at this age and are full of genuine expressions. They giggle and make these adorable faces.
- A 6-10 months old baby has a very short attention span. Therefore, a sitter session needs to go quick.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR A SITTER PHOTO SESSION?
- Make sure that your baby is well-rested and fed. We always ask our clients to feed their babies right before they arrive at our studio and to make sure that their sleep cycle doesn’t interfere with our session.
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY BABY’S PHOTO SESSION?
- We book a limited amount of sessions each month.
- Confirmation of the session is required at least 10-15 days in advance.
- At our studio. It’s at Paldi. ( We do not travel outside for shoots)
- Two people allowed at the studio [Usually you and your spouse. Friends and relatives are not allowed]
- 1:30 pm Or 4:30 pm
- Please note it’s important that you arrive on time for your session so that we can do the photoshoot hassle-free.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SCHEDULING?
- Yes! Please keep in mind your child’s nap schedule and vaccinations. Our goal is to photograph a happy baby! Although they are always unpredictable in how they will act once here, We like to get as many factors on our side as possible. So please do not schedule your photos for at least a few days after they get a vaccine to ensure they aren’t fussy or sore from it. Also, please let us know when the baby typically naps so I can do my best to schedule a time when they are fresh and not ready to go to sleep. Also, feed your baby before coming so they are not hungry.
PROPS & SETUPS:
- Requests to copy other photographers' work will not be entertained.
- You do not have to bring anything with you. We have all the necessary things which suit our style of photography.
- Minimal props which suit our style of photography depending on which package you have booked will be used. We like to use the props that we own and that goes with our style of photography. As much as all photographers like to stick to their own style. We do not copy other photographers’ work.
- Baby photoshoots are based on the baby's mood and flexibility, so no matter what we discuss and decide for props and poses we might have to adjust everything according to the baby's compliance.
- After booking, a link to set up selection and a questionnaire will be sent to you.
- IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO ENTERTAIN ANY SETUPS REQUEST ON THE DAY OF THE SHOOT.
- We will provide the baby's outfit according to your setup selection.
- Detailed information regarding setups and parent’s outfits will be discussed after booking.
STYLE OF PHOTOGRAPHY:
" High contrast lighting, Capturing Genuine Emotion- expressions, simple - classic setups"
WHY ARE YOUR PRICES HIGHER/LOWER THAN OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE AREA?
- We all have different talent levels, equipment, and experience and offer varying levels of quality in our work. We also take on different numbers of clients based on our business needs and capacities. Though this is our full-time career, we work with only a few clients a week.
- A deposit of 50% as an advance payment and a signed copy of the agreement is required to reserve a session date.
- The remaining balance of the session fee is due on the day of the session.
- Advance payment is non-refundable.
RESCHEDULING OF THE SESSION:
- There is no extra charge for moving a session if you have given at least 24 hours' notice. However, if it is under 24 hours, or you have to cancel at the last minute, a rescheduling fee of 3000/- Rs will apply to secure the next booking.
- Once you arrive at the studio, If at any point during the session the baby gets cranky or for any other reason we cannot continue taking photographs, rescheduling fees will apply to reschedule the session. We only schedule one session per day to ensure our studio is sensitized for the safety of our clients.
(NOTE: We have rescheduled only 2 sessions till now in 9 years. Most babies get comfortable at the studio from the start and if they are not they get comfortable within 10-15 mins after giving them time, and calming them. Most of the time parents also trust us and our advice during the session so it confirms the successful session. Rescheduling only occurs when the steps that we have mentioned before the session are not followed, or the baby is too uncomfortable at a new place. This happens rarely. )
CAN WE MEET BEFORE THE BOOKING?
-We provide in detail information in the catalogs provided to the clients. If you have any queries kindly reach out to us via email (email@example.com) or text on WhatsApp (9723418183). We will be glad to be of help. We do not prefer or entertain meetings with clients before or after the shoot.
- If you have any queries kindly reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text on WhatsApp (9723418183). We will be glad to be of help. We do not prefer or entertain meetings with clients before or after the shoot. Any disputes or complaints shall be communicated via email only.
WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER THE PHOTOS?
- 1 month from the date of your selection to process your photos. - Delay in selection will cause a delay in the delivery of final data.
- Standard retouching. The skin may be smoothened to look soft.
- Not included: - complex retouching: hair color changes or adjustments, extreme scarring, laugh lines, nail color/filing, body-shaping, background replacement, or photo manipulation.
- Photographs will be edited as per our style.
- Setup or theme is the ambiance that is created for the frame to be photographed. It includes the background, floor, concept, and lighting methods.
- Photos for print will be provided without any logo.
- Photos for sharing online will have our logo within the digital photograph.
- The logo position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
- In-session [low-resolution] photographs will have the watermark.
- The watermark position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
The digital files remain the sole property of the Photographer and will never be given or sold.