Infant Photography (6-12 months)
Frequently asked questions
Where your session is held?
- STUDIO SESSION: At my studio. It’s at Paldi.
-Two people allowed at the studio [Usually you and your spouse. Friends and relatives are not allowed]
- 12:30 am or 4:30 pm for a studio session
- 4:30 pm for an outdoor session.
- Please note it’s important that you arrive on time for your session so that we can do the photoshoot hassle-free.
Anything else I should know about scheduling?
- Yes! Please keep in mind your child’s nap schedule and vaccinations. My goal is to photograph a happy baby! Although they are always unpredictable in how they will act once here, I like to get as many factors on our side as possible. So please do not schedule your photos for at least a few days after they get a vaccine to ensure they aren’t fussy or sore from it. Also, please let me know when the baby typically naps so I can do my best to schedule a time when they are fresh and not ready to go to sleep. Also, feed your baby before coming so they are not hungry.
What do you mean by a setup/theme?
- Setup or theme is the ambiance that is created for the frame to be photographed. It includes the background, floor, concept, and lighting methods.
Setups & Props?
- I will send you a questionnaire to get an idea about your choice.
- I like to use the props that I own and that goes with my style of photography. As much as all photographers like to stick to their own style.
What should I bring to my session?
- You do not have to bring anything with you. I have all the necessary things which suit my style of photography.
CAN WE MEET BEFORE THE BOOKING?
- Sorry, it won’t be possible to meet. I have mentioned all the details in this Pricelist PDF and all my work are uploaded on my website and Instagram profile.
- If you have any queries regarding packages or terms & conditions you can email me.
- Standard retouching, Exposure correction, Colour Correction, and Cropping is included in the session fee. Not included is complex retouching: hair color changes or adjustments, extreme scarring, laugh lines, nail color/filing, and body-shaping photo manipulations or background replacements.
Rescheduling the session:
- There is no extra charge for moving a session if you have given at least 24 hours’ notice. However, if it is under 24 hours, or you have to cancel at the last minute, a 3000/- reschedule fee will apply to secure the next booking.
When will you deliver the photos?
- It will take about 15 days from the date of your selection to process your photos.
- Print will take 6-15 days.
- I’ll inform you once everything ready for collection.
- A deposit of 50% and a signed copy of the agreement are required to reserve a session date.
- The remaining balance of the session fee is due on the day of the session.
- Advance payment is non-refundable.