INFANT(3-5 Months) PHOTOGRAPHY
I recommend booking as early as your first scan to avoid disappointment as I can only book a certain number of sessions each month.
Frequently asked questions
Where does my session take place?
- STUDIO SESSION: At my studio. It’s at Paldi.
- Two people allowed at the studio [Usually you and your spouse. Friends and relatives are not allowed]
Session time: -
- 11:30 in the morning (I highly recommend sessions with babies take place in the morning hours (11:30) babies tend to be happiest (and sleepiest) in the morning hours. It is my experience that babies just do better in the morning than they do later in the day. They tend to wear out more quickly and become upset more easily and that limits our workable time together.
-Please note it’s important that you arrive on time for your session so that we can do the photoshoot hassle-free.
Anything else I should know about scheduling?
- Yes! Please keep in mind your child’s nap schedule and vaccinations. My goal is to photograph a happy baby! Although they are always unpredictable in how they will act once here, I like to get as many factors on our side as possible. So please do not schedule your photos for at least a few days after they get a vaccine to ensure they aren’t fussy or sore from it. Also, please let me know when the baby typically naps so I can do my best to schedule a time when they are fresh and not ready to go to sleep. Also, feed your baby before coming so they are not hungry.
What do you mean by a setup/theme?
- Setup or theme is the ambiance that is created for the frame to be photographed. It includes the background, floor, concept, and lighting methods.
Setups & Props?
- I will send you a questionnaire to get an idea about your choice.
- I like to use the props that I own and that goes with my style of photography. As much as all photographers like to stick to their own style.
What should I bring to my session?
- You do not have to bring anything with you.
CAN WE MEET BEFORE THE BOOKING?
- Sorry, it won’t be possible to meet. I have mentioned all the details in this Pricelist PDF and all my work are uploaded on my website and Instagram profile.
-If you have any queries regarding packages or terms & conditions you can email me.
- Standard retouching, Exposure correction, Color Correction, and Cropping is included in the session fee.
Not included is complex retouching: hair color changes or adjustments, extreme scarring, laugh lines, nail color/filing, and body-shaping photo manipulations or background replacements.
Rescheduling the session: -
There is no extra charge for moving a session if you have given at least 24 hours’ notice. However, if it is under 24 hours, or you have to cancel at the last minute, a 3000/- reschedule fee will apply to secure the next booking.
When will you deliver the photos?
It will take about 15 days from the date of your selection to process your photos.
- A deposit of 50% and a signed copy of the agreement are required to reserve a session date.
- The remaining balance of the session fee is due on the day of the session.
- Advance payment is non-refundable.