Anything I should know about scheduling?
- Yes! Please keep in mind your child’s nap schedule and vaccinations. My goal is to photograph a happy baby! Although they are always unpredictable in how they will act once here, I like to get as many factors on our side as possible. So please do not schedule your photos for at least a few days after they get a vaccine to ensure they aren’t fussy or sore from it.
As we only book a certain number of sessions each month, we recommend booking as early as your first scan.
We strive for the utmost professionalism, to maintain that we follow a few guidelines, policies, and work ethics. You are requested to read and understand the below-mentioned details carefully. We suggest you book the session with us only if you are ok with our work process and terms & conditions.
- At this age point, babies, in general, are more alert and have good eye contact. They respond to their parents’ voices and are starting to have longer content awake periods. While smiles aren’t a regular developmental achievement at this age, you can still see the happiness in babies' faces while they are engaged.
- Most babies at this age point, have also gained a bit more head and neck stability.
- 2-5 Months Baby Photoshoot is great for capturing babies’ expressions because they’re more awake and they’re starting to recognize more of their surroundings.
- A newborn Photoshoot on the other hand focuses more on how small and precious your baby is!
- Newborn photography, pose, or setups are not possible for a 2-5-month-old baby.
WHEN SHOULD I BOOK MY BABY’S PHOTO SESSION?
- We book a limited amount of sessions each month.
- Confirmation of the session is required at least 10-15 days in advance.
At our studio. It’s at Paldi. ( We do not travel outside for shoots)
- Two people allowed at the studio [Usually you and your spouse. Friends and relatives are not allowed]
- 11:30 pm
- Please note it’s important that you arrive on time for your session so that we can do the photoshoot hassle-free.
- Setup or theme is the ambiance that is created for the frame to be photographed. It includes the
background, floor, concept, and lighting methods.
PROPS & SETUPS:
- Requests to copy other photographers' work will not be entertained.
- You do not have to bring anything with you. We have all the necessary things which suit our style of photography.
- Minimal props which suit our style of photography depending on which package you have booked will be used. We like to use the props that we own and that goes with our style of photography. As much as all photographers like to stick to their own style. We do not copy other photographers’ work.
- IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO ENTERTAIN ANY SETUPS REQUEST ON THE DAY OF THE SHOOT.
- Baby photoshoots are based on the baby's mood and flexibility, so no matter what we discuss and decide for props and poses we might have to adjust everything according to the baby's compliance.
- Detailed information regarding setups and parents’ outfits will be discussed after booking.
- After booking, a link to set up selection and a questionnaire will be sent to you.
STYLE OF PHOTOGRAPHY:
" High contrast lighting, Capturing Genuine Emotion- expressions, simple & classic setups "
MY BABY HAS JAUNDICE/DRY SKIN. SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL IT'S GONE OR CAN WE STILL COME IN FOR A SESSION?
- Jaundice and minor skin conditions are very common in newborn babies. Dry skin is also common
among newborn babies. We have done photoshoots for newborns with jaundice and/or other skin
conditions. Most of it will be covered in retouching and editing. So you don’t have to wait for jaundice
or other skin issues to be gone.
HOW DO YOU POSE MY BABY AND WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS DO YOU USE?
-The utmost care will be given to placing your baby in natural positions that mimic the way your little one may have laid in the womb. Every baby is different; some babies love to be on their back, while some prefer to be on their tummy. There are some that like to be swaddled and there are some that like to stretch their limbs. Some babies sleep through the entire session and some babies are wide-awake. If the baby doesn’t like to be in a certain pose or feeling fussy or uncomfortable with a position, they will let me know, and We will move on. We follow the baby’s lead. Parent participation will be requested for shots that require head and neck support as well as using mom or dad as a spotter.
CAN WE MEET BEFORE THE BOOKING?
-We provide in detail information in the catalogs provided to the clients. If you have any queries kindly reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text on WhatsApp (9723418183). We will be glad to be of help. We do not prefer or entertain meetings with clients before or after the shoot.
- If you have any queries kindly reach out to us via email (email@example.com) or text on WhatsApp (9723418183). We will be glad to be of help. We do not prefer or entertain meetings with clients before or after the shoot.. Any disputes or complaints shall be communicated via email only.
WHY ARE YOUR PRICES HIGHER/LOWER THAN OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE AREA?
We all have different talent levels, equipment, and experience and offer varying levels of quality in our work. We also take on different numbers of clients based on our business needs and capacities. Though this is our full-time career, we work with only a few clients a week.
- A deposit of 50% as an advance payment and a signed copy of the agreement is required to reserve a session date.
- The remaining balance of the session fee is due on the day of the session.
- Advance payment is non-refundable.
RESCHEDULING OF THE SESSION:
- There is no extra charge for moving a session if you have given at least 24 hours' notice. However, if it is under 24 hours, or you have to cancel at the last minute, a rescheduling fee of 3000/- Rs will apply to secure the next booking.
- Once you arrive at the studio, If at any point during the session the baby gets cranky or for any other reason we cannot continue taking photographs, rescheduling fees will apply to reschedule the session. We only schedule one session per day to ensure our studio is sensitized for the safety of our clients.
(NOTE: We have rescheduled only 2 sessions till now in 9 years. Most babies get comfortable at the studio from the start and if they are not they get comfortable within 10-15 mins after giving them time, and calming them. Most of the time parents also trust us and our advice during the session so it confirms the successful session. Rescheduling only occurs when the steps that we have mentioned before the session are not followed, or the baby is too uncomfortable at a new place. This happens rarely. )
WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER THE PHOTOS?
- 1 month from the date of your selection to process your photos. Delay in selection will cause a delay in the delivery of final data.
- Standard retouching. The skin may be smoothened to look soft.
- Not included: - complex retouching: hair color changes or adjustments, extreme scarring, laugh lines, nail color/filing, body-shaping, background replacement, or photo manipulation.
- Photographs will be edited as per our style.
- Photos for print will be provided without any logo.
- Photos for sharing online will have our logo within the digital photograph.
- The logo position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
- In-session [low-resolution] photographs will have the watermark.
- The watermark position can not be chosen by clients and neither will the position be changed.
The digital files remain the sole property of the Photographer and will never be given or sold.