CAKE SMASH PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION DETAILS
I recommend booking as early as your first scan to avoid disappointment as I can only book a certain number of sessions each month.
Frequently asked questions
Where your session is held?
- STUDIO SESSION: At my studio. It’s in Paldi.
- Two people allowed at the studio [You and your spouse. Friends and relatives are not allowed]
- 12:30 am or 4:30 pm for the studio shoot.
- Please note it’s important that you arrive on time for your session so that we can do the photo shoot hassle-free.
Do I need to provide a cake?
- Yes, due to concerns over allergies and intolerances, I ask you to bring a cake to your baby’s photo shoot. You will know which flavors' they like… chocolate sponge or vanilla for example. The squishier the icing the better.
What do you mean by a setup/theme?
- Setup or theme is the ambiance that is created for the frame to be photographed. It includes the background, floor, concept, and lighting methods.
WILL I GET TO CHOOSE THE THEME?
- We will work together to create a custom theme for your child so the images are really personal to you and unique for your child.
CAN WE MEET BEFORE THE BOOKING?
- Sorry, it won’t be possible to meet. I have mentioned all the details in this Price list PDF and all my work are uploaded on my website and Instagram profile.
- If you have any queries regarding packages or terms & conditions you can message, call (Please do it after 11:30 am and before 6:30 pm), Or email me.
Editing Details :
- Standard retouching, Exposure correction, Color Correction, and Cropping is included in the session fee. Not included is complex retouching: hair color changes or adjustments, extreme scarring, laugh lines, nail color/filing, and body-shaping photo manipulations or background replacements.
Rescheduling the session:
- There is no extra charge for moving a session if you have given at least 24 hours’ notice. However, if it is under 24 hours, or you have to cancel at the last minute, a 3000/- reschedule fee will apply to secure the next booking.
When will you deliver the photos?
- It will take about 15 days from the date of your selection to process your photos.
- Print will take 6-15 days.
- I’ll inform you once everything ready for collection.
- A deposit of 50% and a signed copy of the agreement are required to reserve a session date.
- The remaining balance of the session fee is due on the day of the session. Advance payment is non-refundable.